Relaxation Complete

Two important events today mark the successful transition to a relaxing summer. First, I spent 3/4ths of the day today thinking it was Thursday. I was making plans on going to Minneapolis to play frisbee tomorrow because I thought it would be Friday. It was only at supper tonight talking to my brother that I caught on to the fact that it was only Wednesday! Oh how time sinks when you are relaxed. Also, I finally achieved a goal I have had for a long time. I successfully watched both "The Godfather" and "The Godfather: Part II." I am now ready to catch on to the allusions and random references that constantly reminded me I needed to watch those classics. Life's good. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.