Tromsø Impresses


I had a great weekend complete with Rachel styling my hair into a new hairdo (not pictured), making my first ever home-made batch of guacamole (a messy, tasty creation), and winter! That's right. Winter has arrived with about half a foot of snow covering the island. It now looks beautifully wintery! Along with the arrival of snow came one of the best parts of Tromsø: the Northern Lights! For the first time, I was able to get out my tripod and capture the beauty on film. Check out some of the best pictures I've taken in Tromsø...hopefully it will make you want to come visit!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Scott,
    Mother Nature is providing quite a show for all you tough Norwegians above the Arctic Circle!

    Thanks for sharing the awesome photos!

    Love, Mom
    Anonymous said...
    hey Scott,
    I can only say, cool pics..!! so great that we get to share those amazing experiences! no nordlys in oslo, neither snow, but i'm having a great time uansett.
    Looking forward to share a next party with you guys! See you soon!

    Klem!

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.