I'm Done.

Summer has arrived, and I couldn't be happier! I am (almost) completely done. I finished and turned in my master thesis on Wednesday, and two hours after turning it in I had my oral Norwegian exam, which I felt went quite well. I then took a quick trip to Oslo where I met up with two Luther alum and my friend Andre who studies peace studies with me. Today I arrived home to Tromsø to BEAUTIFUL weather, seriously amazing. About 70 degrees with sun (all day and night). So, now I am falling in and out of sleep on my porch overlooking the mountains and ocean. Great. Unfortunately, my body is also done finally succumbing to a cold after fighting it off for a few weeks. But, if that's the worst of my problems I'm doing pretty well! Now, I have the defense of my thesis on the 11th and will meet my parents a few days later for a few weeks of travel and relaxation. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.