Calling Ole and Lina!

A couple of weeks ago, Rachel and I made the horrible mistake of telling an Ole and Lina joke to the Norwegians here. And the worst part was they loved it! They thought it was so hilarious and thought that our Ole and Lina accents were even more hilarious. Needless to say, I ran out of Ole and Lina jokes almost instantly, so at my housemates' request, I am here to ask for any Ole and Lina jokes out there. I know that everyone knows a few so post them here so my housemates and anyone reading this blog can enjoy them. Takk!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Scott-
    Log on to www.oldlutheran.com for some classic Ole and Lena jokes.
    Anonymous said...
    Scotty--did you remember the ones from our first homestay on Collegiate tour last april?? I told them on the bus..badly. But anyhoos, the one was about ole being a peeping tom on lars' sister so he threw up and the other one was about ole watching his wedding video and his favorite part was rewinding it to the point when he was still single. I trust you got it from here. Miss ya...peace, love, and take time to grieve the Twins handing over the AL Central crown.
    Anonymous said...
    Ole told Sven that Lena tried out for the Olympic svim team.
    She competed in the breast stroke, and finished dead last.
    Vell, complained Lena, dem otter girls cheated. Dey vere using dere arms!

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.