In the US home

I made it back! It was a relatively smooth trip back, and as always, it feels great to be at home with the family. I spent the night last night in Amsterdam with a fellow couchsurfer who treated me to a relaxed and comfortable stay. I just hope I remembered to turn her toaster off...can't remember...

after sleeping in and seeing the sun for the first time in two months, i flew over the Atlantic and made a tight connection to arrive in Sioux Falls to see my mom, brother John, and sister Andrea all waiting. We had a great time eating Mexican food and catching up. Should be a lot of eating and catching up in the coming weeks. So fun!

So now, I've almost made it to midnight. Time to go to bed and try to find this so-called Central Time Zone. I'll believe it when I see it...or feel it.

God Jul from South Dakota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.