Massive Welcome and Address


Hi All!

I'm guessing, or maybe hoping, that you have stopped by after receiving the massive e-mail from me today...if so, welcome! I realized after sending the e-mail that I forgot one of my favorite ways to communicate: mail! (the old kind) If you would like to mail me, here's my address in Norway:

Scott Meyer
14/216 Olastien
9012 Tromsø, Norway

Small country, small address. It's another beautiful cloudy day here...seriously. I'm getting into this Norwegian mindset of enjoying the dry, overcast days. Very calm, relaxed, and best of all: dry! It's now time to make a little supper. I have a kitchen in my hall, but unfortunately, EVERYTHING is closed on Sundays in Tromsø, so I will be digging deep in the cupboard today. I think rice and beans with some crackers for me. More stories to come. Just a reminder, check out photos at: scottmeyer.shutterfly.com or by clicking on the link on the right of this page. Ha Det!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello from the Kuchera family! Scott, we are so excited to see you sharing your Norge journey with all of us! (being a former Skogfjorden student myself, I am especially excited!) We look forward to "checking in" on your blog and seeing your photos as well... but I have to ask.... are you going to find theme music like the Kuchera Chronicles? ;)
    Love and hugs~
    your former nanny Sara
    Patrick J. said...
    you're da man! those pics are awsome... and I can see you still get some vitamin c, lol! beautiful, enjoy my friend!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Scott,
    The party is over. . . we have helped John celebrate his 20th birthday today on Sunday with a family dinner. Wish you were here! We felt a bit guilty enjoying this big meal of grilled chicken and the works while you were pilfering your cupboard for rice and beans. Grandpa and Grandma, Andrea and Brian, and Katee and Shantel were here to join in the fun.

    Tomorrow I hope to ship some things on your wish list to Tromsø. . . it gives them something to chat about at the local PO.

    Keep the journals and photos coming. . . they are a great insight into your new life in Norway.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.