Welcome to Norway

Hallo alle sammen!

Welcome to my new blog site. This site will chronicle my adventures over the next two years in Norway while I pursue a Master's degree in Peace and Conflict Transformation. I am very excited to share the good, the bad, and the fishy about Norway, so I hope you will check back periodically for stories, pictures, videos, and more. Feel free to spread the word about my website and leave any comments or questions you have. I am excited and nervous about this opportunity, and knowing that you will be joining me on this adventure gives me support and a motivation to share the latest happenings in the Mother Land. Stay tuned for news from Norway: the land of peace, love, and (fortunately) no lutefisk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.