Lazy Sunday

I have had a great time chilling with my brothers this break, but apparently I've been spending too much time with them. Both Paul and I got sick today, so we celebrated Christmas in our pajamas nibbling on croissants and drinking water. Fortunately, we found a perfect cure, well, if it's true that laughter is the best cure, than we found the best cure: "Lazy Sunday." I highly recommend anyone with itunes to go to the music store and download this FREE short video from Saturday Night Live. It is a hilarious music video that has my brothers and I brainstorming videos that we could make. I hope everyone enjoys and enjoyed a "Lazy Sunday." Once again, Merry Christmas.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Scott,

    How long are you home? Give a ring.

    J Fishback

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.