He's Stalking Me

I know, I know. I'm beautiful. But seriously, this is getting old.

I arrived in Norway and one of the first songs I heard on the radio was a song called "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. I must warn any readers: stay away from Mr. Blunt! Sure, at first it seems like an innocent, slightly catchy pop tune, but it will invade your life. Everytime we turn on the TV or radio, there he is, reminding us that he saw an angel on the subway who was "with another man." But at least he's got a plan.

I know Marjaanaa reached her limit with James in Poland. We all decided to get massages and she layed down face first ready for totally relaxation. Right underneath her head was a tiny little radio and as soon as the massage was about to begin she heard it: "My life is brilliant." Goodbye relaxation.

For me, I reached my limit this past week when I returned home to the US. I thought I could enjoy a great Christmas break with the family and away from James, but I arrived home and started talking music with my brothers and one of the first things they said was: I heard this great new singer that sings a song called beautiful or something.

Welp, apparently James has been making headway in the US and even appeared on Saturday Night Live the weekend before I came home. The holiday music is keeping him at bay for now, but I know that he will forever stalk me, even more so than the mysterious Kill Bill girl. I guess the only solution is to jump in the water.

1 Comment:

  1. Elliot said...
    James Blunt? Never heard of him. And from the sound of it, maybe I should keep it that way.

    God Jul og Godt Nytt år ønskes deg fra California! (I hope that's right.)

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.