Go to Gate...

and I have. I am watching them gas up the KLM plane as I prepare for some trans-atlantic hopping. I'm doing the business trip itinerary of Norway to New York and back in four days. Kind of crazy! It should be exciting though. The reason for this sudden and short trip is also exciting: a job interview!

Monday morning I will have a combination of a test and an interview for a position as a "presidential management fellow," which basically means I would get a job in one of the variety of departments in the government. I think it would be a good way to get my foot in the door working with foreign aid and international politics, and hey, it would be a job, right?! So dust off your suit and prepare for a variety of fine inflight entertainment because we're taking off. If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere...

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Scott,
    Wishing you a fun weekend in the Big Apple and a great interview on Monday! We know you will be a great candidate for this job opportunity.

    Love and Good Luck,
    Mom
    Anonymous said...
    Good luck Scott! Hope you have a great trip even though it is quick and show them how great you are in your test and interview. I know you will shine! We will be thinking of you. Love Dad
    Anonymous said...
    Yes, New York!! Only a quick chinatown bus ride away from DC. :) Good luck with the interview! ~Allie

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.