Gulp

It's been roughly 5 years since I climbed Mt. LaCrosse and attempted to learn how to snowboard with my friend Margaret, and today I am going to relieve the pain by going to the nearby mountain to attempt to snowboard! I'm going with a bunch of friends, so hopefully it will be a good time, but I'm a little nervous about surviving after a 5 year hiatus (which was proceeded by a 19 year hiatus). I hope that I live to tell the tale and the tales from this past weekend when I survived and enjoyed a cabin tour with 35 international students and reindeer drag racing down mainstreet Tromsø. Wish me luck and life.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Scott,
    Valentine's Day 2007 sounds pretty calm here in SD. . . no snowboarding involved. . . just lots of below zero temps to endure! I will be anxiously awaiting news of your safe return from this latest adventure.

    Skoal,
    Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.