Costumes and Face Lifts

It has been the spring of costume parties here in Tromsø. First came the Carnival party in which I dressed up in the overly abstract "message in a bottle" and had people write messages on my white shirt while I had plastic as the bottle and algae in my cork. Ladybugs, Disney characters, Indonesian ski champions, and rappers filled the room showing how giving an international group a theme can lead to a wide variety of interpretations.

Last weekend was one of the more creative costume parties: the K party! Everyone was supposed to come dressed as something beginning with a K, which is infinitely easier in Norwegian than English...None-the-less, I was able to think of a creative and quite frightening rendition of Kermit the Frog! I looked more like Igor from (clock), Frankenstein, but the green tights were appreciated, or at least noticed by all. We also had some other great costumes like a kiwi, a kaptein (captain), a kot kristus (horny Jesus), ei klokke (clock), kinesisk kvinne (chinese woman), and kirurger (surgeons).


In addition to the costumes, I decided it's also time to give the old blog a face lift. Keep checking back for new colors and designs as I find the perfect layout for the spring cleaning of peace, love, and lutefisk. In the meantime, what should I wear on Friday for the bad taste party? It's just, oh so difficult for me to dress in bad taste.

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hi there fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 230 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?
    Anonymous said...
    good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros were around 220 dollars on every page. But finally I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?
    Anonymous said...
    good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 310 dollars on every page. But for all I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?
    Anonymous said...
    hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 350 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what is your opinion?

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.