Extending the Birthday

Spring is officially here meaning my birthday has now come and gone. For the first I experienced the benefit of having friends on both sides of the Atlantic. I got my first birthday greeting at midnight Norway time, and thanks to all of you great friends (and the convenient time difference) I received consistent birthday greetings and notes all day. Nothing like taking advantage of all 24 hours...plus six more in the US! So thank you for all your birthday greetings. It was great to hear from everyone and to be reminded of all the great people on both sides of the pond. I hope we'll cross it soon to see each other. Happy Spring!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wow Scott, did you take that Tromsdalstind picture on the top of your blogpage?? Fantastic!
    Maaike

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.