Freedom of Press


The blog bug is spreading! Our class has had fun reading my blog, and I am excited to say that now a few of my classmates are also starting blogs. Marjaana, a student from Finland, started a blog at: fromtheedgeoftheearth.blogspot.com. She started it with a great profile of different people in our class. Very great to read so you know the characters in all of these stories. Rachel, also from the US, just started her blog as well and should be adding on to it soon: rachelcollin.blogspot.com. I'll be putting links to the other Tromsø blogs on the right side of the page, so check them out for another view of Tromsø.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good Morning Scott,
    It was great fun to see that your blog spirit is contagious with your college friends. I am guessing that you are helping them establish their new blog journals. I have already visited Rachel's journal and Marjaana's blog site. Now I will really have lots of viewpoints of life in Tromsø.

    Keep writing and sharing your stories with us. . . looking forward to seeing you in person very soon!

    Love, Traveling Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.