New Pad

I just walked to school from my new apartment! Yesterday Alison and I moved my stuff via a crazy cab driver to my new apartment at: Stakkevollveien 60. I dropped all the stuff and immediately had to go to class, but when I returned Alison had magically turned the pile into a cozy room! It looks great and pictures will be coming soon. We ate a tasty pasta dish with homemade sauce to celebrate and watched "Lost in Translation" with three of my housemates before crashing in the new room.

Alison and I had a great time at Finnkroken. It was rainy most of the time, but fortunately the sun came out enough for us to eat outside, pick blueberries, and stick stones on the water. Most of the time however was spent reading, sleeping, playing guitar, talking, and making chicken curry. It was a great weekend of relaxation and jet lag recovery for Alison.

I also had my first norwegian course here last night. I think I`m in a lower level than maybe I should be because it was quite easy, but I think it`s good to go back and correct what I might have learned wrong.

The rest of the week should be pretty chill. Tomorrow if it is nice we are going to go up the fjellheis which is a cable car that takes you to the top of the highest peak around tromsø. I have heard good things so we shall see. Hope all is well back in the States and all the Luther folk are settling in as well as I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.