Photos, Phone, and More

Hello again!

I just got back from watching Norway lose a football friendly to Switzerland 2-0. Fortunately there was a celebration in town because Norway is celebrating its 100th Anniversary as a country. We listened to Bel Canto, a Norwegian band and watched the people. So great. All week there are bands, movies, and activities in celebration. A good first week to be a student in town.

I also am excited because I have now have pictures to share. I have set up a webpage on shutterfly that will keep the same address, but will be updated often with pictures from Norway. I invite you to check out the first installment at: scottmeyer.shutterfly.com. Keep checking this address periodically if you want to see a bit of the Arctic.

Also, I recently purchased a cell phone, so if anyone wants to call and chat, I will be available! My number is (47) 92 25 20 47. I don't know of any phone cards or anything yet, but in general it is cheaper to call to me from the US, probably with a phone card. Feel free to call anytime!

Now off to bed, an early 9am start! Enjoy the pics and leave your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.