Back Safe and Sound

I made it back to Tromsø in one piece! I arrived yesterday at 4pm after leaving the US the day before at 11am. A long trip, but it feels good to be back and I was very surprised to get back to fairly warm weather, very little snow, and a little bit of light! We don't have the sun yet, but it definitely is lighter now.

I am excited because I already picked up the huge packet full of information fo rthe film festival this week. It starts on Tuesday and runs until Sunday. There are probably over 100 movies to see. I can't decide what to see first! I will definitely be posting my reviews here so you can see which movies you should seek out. It is great too because every year they highlight one country and this year it is South Africa so they have a handful of movies from South Africa to see. Very fun!

Tonight I have choir again and now I'm off to school to buy a few books, read a little bit, and get back in the groove!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.