Money, Money, Money

I had choir tonight and it was fun to get a personal call from the director earlier in the day reminding me. However, not many other people got the call. Because of the film festival and because the choir had a concert a few weeks ago, there were only 4 of us at the rehearsal: three sopranos and me. It was especially hilarious because today we started some new music and what was the first song we looked at: Money, Money, Money by ABBA! WHAT?! I couldn't believe that these Norwegians were singing the old Swedish band's hits in English. Oh globalization. Well, it was pretty funny because all three sopranos of course sang the melody line like they were in the rock group while I was stuck singing weird thirds and fifths all by myself. I sounded so out of place. The director must have felt it too because he asked me to eventually play the piano while the sopranos rocked out. Fun times. So, just picture me in my ABBA quartet singing away. It's a rich man's world.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    HI Scott, Let me know when you burn your first CD! Don't let it get too light until we arrive - see you in about a week. Love Dad

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.