Norwegian Rock Boy

I feel like I have now take the last step in embracing the Norwegian culture: I have a Norwegian rock boy haircut!



Yes, an exciting day in Tromsø. I called to Nikita where Rachel's roommate Vibeke works as a frisør, or haircutlady as I call them. I did what I've always wanted to do. I walked in, sat down, and told her to do whatever she thought would look best. I got the Cadillac treatment with a hair wash/massage, two chocolates, and a cup of coffee while we chatted and transformed me into hip Norwegian boy with slightly shaggy, waxed forward, artfully messy hair. I think she did a great job. I'm excited to have a new dew!

Tomorrow I will turn in my exam and then I'll get to compare hairstyles with other teenagers because I'm going to a 4 day YMCA camp 2 hours from Tromsø. I'm going to relive the Luther College Gospel Choir days by directing two gospel pieces. I will also be in charge of sports time during which I'm going to teach them how to play ultimate. I hope its as fun as it sounds.

Off for beauty sleep to compliment my Euro-dew.

3 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Nu e du en ordentlig norsk "hottie." Alltid bedre med litt voks i håret. Ha en fin påske og vi sees om et par uker!
    Ord ut.
    Klem fra Rach
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Scott,
    You know how I love reality TV. . . the new makeover is great. . . do you think I can send Paul over for the same "do?". . . my haircutlady Laura will love the look and be interested to know the latest styling products you purchased in your little black bag. . . happy singing and playing camp counselor. . . a new addition to your resume'. . .this weekend we are taking in Paul's BHS play and watching him on stage as a random Pizza Guy. . . his Improv skills are his signature.
    Happy Travels. . .
    Anonymous said...
    I think you hair looks like a punk rocker. But I like it.

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.