Peace Out

After almost surviving two years, I have finally made the decision to leave the Peace House. As of 5pm this evening, I will have a new apartment that I will share with one friend named Børge. My new place is very cozy with a fireplace and a huge porch overlooking the city and the mountains. An awesome place to come visit! So, if the Peace House has been detering you, feel welcomed to come visit now.

My new address is:
Kvamstykke 7
9009 Tromsø
Norway

I'll hopefully have pictures soon. Until then, time to finish packing and saying goodbye to the Peace House.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi Scott,
    New address, new memories, new routines. . . good luck with the move. . . always a job no matter how far you are moving! Sorry I never got to visit the Peace House although I feel as if I know your friends through your vivid blogs and great photos.

    Seeing you in Kirkenes on June 13th is getting closer and closer! We are excited for a return trip to beautiful Norway again!

    Love, Traveling Mom
    stian said...
    couldn't handle the docks any longer?
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Scott--
    I hope the move went well. I am anxious to see your place when we come visit in June. We are still finalizing our plans. Waiting for Brian to hear about the concert in Salt Lake.

    Thanks for visiting with me on Sunday. It was great to hear you voice and chat!
    Love-
    Andrea

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.