Man House

I made it! I have successfully left the peace house and now am a member of the "Man House." Not sure why it's called the "Man House" but I think it's because we're hoping to have classy pre-parties with all the sensitive men...which of course Børge and I are.

Yes, Børge. This is him...my new roomie! Along with Børge, Rachel and Daniel helped the move-in and celebration process with some wine, cheese, and chocolate! We had a good time moving in and now I'm getting settled by quickly flinging my thesis material around the house. I can't wait to use the veranda and enjoy some free time in the sun...yeah. Maybe in June.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cheers to the Man House. . . anxious to hear more about it and life on the veranda. . . Love, Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.