I've never run this far

I just got back to the university after taking a break to go for a run, and I literally felt like the guy in the Nike commercial who is stunned by a crazy new place, only able to say "I've never run this far." Today I got on the lighted ski trail and ran north on Tromsø island. Now I have rarely gone north, but I might have to do it more often after my exciting discoveries. Five minutes into the run I saw a big fenced off area and as I jogged by an albino raindeer raised its awkward head and just stared at me. I felt like I was on another planet. I didn't know there were raindeer on Tromsø island, let alone albino raindeer. I keep running, and heard a quack and looked to my right to discover a lake that I didn't know existed! A little further up the hill was a water/radio tower that looked like something used to contact the supernatural. I reached the top of a hill after burning my calves into the group, and had a beautiful view of Kvalsøya which is a big island between the ocean and Tromsø island. I had a beautiful view and just had to laugh. The only explaination was: I've never run this far.

More on the past couple of days soon...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    så stolt av deg!!!!!!

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.