Rain, Rain, here to stay

It's day four of the rain, only 36 more to go. Saturday we had a brief view of the sun, and we should have left immediately for the mountain, but instead we stuck to our plan to climb on Sunday...well, that didn't work too well as we couldn't even see it behind a wall of rain clouds. So, life continues on Stakkevollveien. Rain, construction, and fun indoors. We continued our tradition of playing Diplomacy on Sunday and this time I extracted revenge for last week's defeat. Otherwise, it's been mostly hanging out, working, and working out as Stian and I have been running sprints over the fjord. Not something I got to do at BHS. Finally this week my indigenous law class kicks off, which I'm excited about. Maybe this weekend the clouds will part so we can conquer the mountain. We'll see...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hope your weather clears up so you can "Climb every mountain!" I remember you having construction when Paul and I were there last winter! I am afraid your brother has found the best way to climb mountains - with a brand new Audi! Keep up the running, I am going to get started this week after resting my legs from the half marathon. We watched the real amazing race last sunday, almost as exciting as your adventure!
    Love Dad

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.