The New Peace House

I wanted to give you a look at the new peace house!



On my right is Ida from Trondheim who is studying to be a X-ray reader. She's very energetic and kind, and she adds a little energy and pop to our house by turning the radio to the pop music station in the morning. Great morning music! She has a Mac iBook.

On my left is Anders who is from Molde and studies art. He is a friend to all the ladies and likes to display his sentimental side with his blue finger nails and love for classical music. He has a Mac PowerBook.

Maaike in the bottom center is writing her master's thesis on fishing, oil, and the culture surrounding it in Finnmark. She is from the Netherlands and likes to share great music with me and learn American slang. She has a MacBook Pro.

Next to her of course is Stian, the proleteriat-loving, revolutionary that studies peace with me and keeps me entertained on the top floor. He bought a laptop for a six pack of beer from a friend, but it has to be plugged in to work, so I think it's called a walltop?

In the picture we're missing Andre, who is a gym rat and a quiet Norwegian from Lofoten and Marjaana who just left the coup-ridden nation of Thailand. Tsvetan, from Bulgaria who is studying peace is a soon-to-be father, is currently living in Marjaana's room, giving the peaceful men the majority! It's been a great house thus far, and how could it not be with so many fun looking people!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    heihei! that looks like a tight peaceful machouse! oow yeah, it actually is, just forgot that i live in there... i like yer shoes as well...wauwie, that is! maaike
    Anonymous said...
    HI Scott~

    I had to laugh when I saw that your friend was from Molde. When I went to Skogfjorden Norge camp back in the day, that was the name of the cabin we stayed in for two weeks. Each of the cabins were named after a city in Norway. And if I remember correctly, the first year I went to camp my Dad got lost and we were late checking in. So I had the leftover Norge names to choose from. Yes, I, Super-nanny was GUNDA for two weeks... AUGH! :)
    ~Sara K.
    whereonearth said...
    It's getting closer! I'm almost there to hang out with you guys and can't wait. Just have a couple of things to do before entering student life to the max(??) again =) See you in a week or so!

    -MJ

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.