Birthday Day

Today is Rachel's birthday! Marjaana and I helped her celebrate by getting up early and surprising her at a breakfast place this morning. Great fun! The funniest part was getting on the bus at 7.34am. It's been awhile since I've done that, so to get up in the middle of the dark and see all the people half asleep on the bus was quite hilarious. Marjaana and I had way to much energy for bus 42 at that time of the morning.

Also tonight is an open mic at the student bar, so Rachel and I are going to bust out a tune and I'm going to make my rap comeback. My first performance since the smash hit "Sacajawea" rang through the halls of BHS. We'll see how the folks in Tromsø like "Reverse Psychology," a cover of a Bullfrogs song with instrumentation done by me and my mac. Pics and reviews will surely appear online soon.

Happy Thursday!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Scott,
    Happy Thanksgiving from your SD Family! I laughed when you signed off with Happy Thursday. . . you are totally into life there and of couse it is not Turkey Day in Norway.

    The family members here are out the door for a morning turkey trot run with Dad leading the route. G and G will join us for a 1 pm feast. Our temps are sunny and 60 degrees. . . quite a Thanksgiving Day!

    Happy Thursday. . . Have fun with your rap song. . . perhaps a little Sacajewa would be fitting for Turkey Day!

    Love, Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.