A Deep Haircut

I got a Euro haircut today from my friend Vibeke. It looks like this:



While at the Nikita salon, I started talking with the woman sitting next to me reading magazines. It turns out that she is an occupational psychologist who helps people deal with stresses in their life. Apparently she has mediation sessions and works on getting in touch with these thoughts in order to overcome them. It was one of the most intense conversations I've had in a long time, and I guess if the thesis gets the best of me, I can go to the free meditation session on Monday evenings. Happy Friday.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    looks hot, make sure u catwalk in the streets of madrid soon!!

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.