Bikes in a Tree

One thing I like about my new neighborhood is that it is full of children playing. Since our street is a dead-end, they have total control of the street and have fun talking with the guy who speaks English. However, they can also be little monsters, like today when they decided that it would be fun to ring our doorbell every 5 minutes for 3 hours. Recently, however, my roommate Børge has come up with a great way to hit them back, devised when slightly enebriated and walking home in the sun at about 2am. He took all of their bikes, which often are parked outside of our door, and put them in the branches of a tree in front of our house! When I walked out in the morning, it looked like something from a fantasy movie. It was great. So, the war is on. I'll let ya know who wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.