Beautiful Day, Beautiful Place


I walked home from the town center, wearing a t-shirt and feeling a little cool as I walked to keep warm. Spring in Tromsø! I felt extra Norwegian as I carried my white plastic bag carrying 1 and a half kilos of shrimp for Stian and I to decapitate and eat tonight. It was such a picture perfect Tromsø day. The old lady near the soccer fields was sitting in a chair on her front steps to be in the sun while doing her Sudoko. Couples rode bikes and took their dogs for a walk. The even older lady four houses down from us was knitting in the sun while our neighbors were busy painting a new fence. I really enjoy my life here and am going to miss it when I leave Monday morning. Fortunately, I'll be back in the fall, ready to patiently wait for the sun to bring everyone outside again.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.