Mission Possible

I just got home after seeing Mission Impossible III. It was the first time in months that I've gone to a movie, let alone a high action, "American" film. It was a great mindless break from all this peace thinking! The best part however, is that after seeing Tom Cruise jump off buildings, crawl through elevator shafts, and save beautiful women I felt like my mundane tasks that have felt impossible were suddenly possible. I cam home and took out the trash. Mission Possible! I carried some boards outside to the shed. Mission Possible! Tonight I am the epitome of a domestic super hero. I guess I should go to action movies more often.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    So Ellen went to MI3 and said "all they did was blow stuff up and only old people were in the audience"...I guess that was a thumbs down.
    Jack bought Hoodwinked and can't stop laughing at the one liners...two thumbs up if your interested.
    Cindy
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Scott. . . thanks for the movie review. . . perhaps Tom Cruise could fire me up for a few spring cleaning tasks like you have completed. . . no one has time to see MI3 here with the demands of the month of May. . . we'll add that to our list. . . see you at FSD in 2 weeks!!
    Love, Mom

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.