Home Safe and Sound

I made it back to the green, flat, warm land of South Dakota. I had a smooth 22 hour day of travel. Sat by a lady who was born in Indonesia when it was under Dutch rule and spent 5 years in a Japanese internment camp which was interesting and met a flight attendant who had a job lead for my sister. It's crazy to be back to a place where I can say the city I am from instead of just generalizing that I am from Dakota or the middle of the United States. I miss Norway, but it is great to talk to the family and have a great breakfast made for me! So Koselig!

4 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Glad you made it home safe and sound, Punjab.
    Men jeg savner deg :-(
    Gleder meg til å se deg i juni!
    Hug from Rachel
    Anonymous said...
    Hey you old flatmate:)

    good to hear you made it home. And even better to hear that you already miss good old Norway:). And I know that you come from Brookings okey ?!? Just not sure if I could pin it down on the map...
    You have to keep posting every now and then so that we know what you are up to! Take care!
    Anonymous said...
    are you gald you are who for a while.
    talk to to later. bye
    Anonymous said...
    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.