Hello Sun, Goodbye Norway (for now)

Today is the first official night with the midnight sun and my last official night in Norway for the next four months. What poor timing! It's been alright saying goodbye to most people because I know that I will come back and see them again (inshallah), but it was tough saying goodbye to my international friends who are only studying here for one year. I spent a few hours drinking tea and just chatting with Tony, Alex, Jesus, Cintia, Alessandra, Alberto, and Nere. We reflected on the year and talked about our future travel plans. I just hope that after 3 months in Nicaragua, I'll be able to visit Spain and survive with only Spanish. It's been a great year, and it's been fun to see the evolution of the international crowd since they were the first people I met and spent time with. It's supposed to be better to be the first one to leave, but I feel like I'm actually the last since I'll come back and they'll all be goneo. But it's been great and there are many more adventures ahead, quite possibly with the same crazy international friends. Ciao Norway. See you all Stateside.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »
    Anonymous said...
    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.