Cleaning Chemicals and Naked Feet

I had a long day full of artifical lighting as I studied today at the University. And, in the midst of this studying, I took a break (or a couple) to chat with a classmate...unaware of the open ink pen under my arm. Well, much to my surprise when we stopped talking, my sleeve was newly decorated with a blue ink spot. I thought that was the end of a new shirt from Spain, but no. Once again Norwegian chemicals came to the rescue. I went to the grocery store and bought Bio-Ex, the clothing equivalent of Plumbo. I sprayed my shirt and put it in the washing machine, unable to read the exact chemicals in the product (probably for the best.) And amazingly, when the shirt emerged, it looked new! God bless you chemistry nerds.

In addition to a newly found chemical product, I also have been given a new name from my Norwegian housemate Teresa. As many of my friends know, I tend to wear my socks half on my foot and half off. Well, this trait tonight earned me the nickname, (which I think is taken from a Native American language), of "Naked Foot." Catchy, huh? Although I wanted to tell them that the correct phrase was "bare foot," I decided I liked the new name better. So here's to podiatric nudity!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I had a good laugh when I read this! I also wear my socks half off my feet as I tend to get warmer on the back of my feet especially the heels. Is that why you do it? I've seen quite a few guys do it at two of the university libraries here in Greater Vancouver, Canada so I don't feel so strange.

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.