Pot Heads

We have this great game we play in our kitchen. The name is kind of a working title, but it is called something to the extent of: "Dig through the pile of lids and try to find one that fits your pot." It's great. A game for the whole family. We have one cupboard with a random collection of pots spread out over two shelves, and all the lids on another shelf. A couple of days ago I took 5 different lids before I got the right one. Now, I don't know if this says something about my abstract mathematical ability or something about the difficulty of this game, but needless to say, I need to practice. Maybe by the end of two years I'll be able to get the right lid on the first try everytime! What a day that would be. Off to make some pasta...here we go again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.