I had it my way

Tonight on the sloppy walk back from downtown, I took an unexpected turn away from the Kebab and hot dog stands that are usually visited late at night and instead went to what could be a tourist attraction: the world's northern most Burger King, and the only American fast food chain in Tromsø. They had two guards at the door who opened the doors as if they were bell boys at a hotel instead of security trying to keep unruley drunk people from coiming. I promptly ordered a hamburger and fries for 34 kroner, which is roughly $5. Sounds cheap to me! But, let me assure you, it tasted just like the 99 cent burger and fries you get in the states. I guess I had it my way, and I think I'll be done for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.