Hide and Seek

Today I walked home from the University with my eyes closed in response to the best song I have heard all year: Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek." The sun was peeking over the mountains, as if it didn't have enough energy to get to the top of the mountain, spreading an early morning light onto the the snow covered mountains, and I put my ear buds in and listened to "Hide and Seek," which I downloaded last night after listening to NPR's "All Songs Considered." The song seemed to control my head as I bent and swopped with the melody. It floats like Frou Frou, but drips with more pain and introspection. It perfectly fit the day, the cold air, and the walk among Norwegian residences. If at all possible, download the song and going for a walk. It's gorgeous, both the walk and the song.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey Scott, I just downloaded that song its amazing, your description fits it perfectly, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks -Paul

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.