Grinning from Ear to Ear

I am giddy today as I had the best mail day of my life! Today I received a great package from my friend Emily and a fun package from my mom. On top of that, I also received a post card from Alison and a letter from my sister. What a great mail day!

I thought that while I was thinking about it, I should use this opportunity to send out my thank yous. I have been blessed by lots of letters, e-mails, and thoughts from friends and family. Although I haven't been the best at responding individually to the kind words and thoughts, I want you to know that they are very appreciated. I have felt at home thanks to all the contact I have been able to share. I hope that everyone who has been writing to, thinking about, and praying for me can be repaid in some small way by my attempts at sharing my thoughts and experiences from Norway. I am thinking about everyone and even if I don't write back individually, the mail, e-mails, and random messenger conversations help me to continue grinning from ear to ear. Off to make lunch with the housemates! Thanks for making a great day awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2006.

Template: GeckoandFly.

Modified by Blogcrowds

Thank you, come again.